14 Genius Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know!
Want to learn some quick & easy life hacks that are easy to do, low cost and saves you time? You’re in luck. These clever life hacks will help make your day to day activities a little easier or even improve some of the things you already own.
1. Use a Flat Iron as an Iron
via Life Hacker
2. Use a Tic Tac Container as Bobby Pin Storage
via The Burlap Bag
3. Store Your Headphones with the Help of a Couple of Clothespins
via Life Love Liz
4. Use Wine Bottles to Store Your Bracelets
via I Spy DIY
5. Leave Your Jeans Overnight in the Freezer to Make Them Smell Better
6. Use a Pumice Stone to De-Pill Sweaters and Jackets
via Lark About
7. Create Double Clothes Hangers with Can Tabs
via Idea Bottle